The 3rd global one automotive Supplier Event 2022, one of our biggest events this year, took place from June 28th to June 30th, 2022 traditionally in Hotel Kempinski, in Frankfurt am Main.
It was an absolute highlight to meet all our valuable business partners coming together after 2 years of digital meetings due to pandemic break! We recorded the high attendees’ performance and counted more than 160 live participants and more than 400 meetings within 2 days.
DAY 1 Welcome
Supplier Event 2022 started with a nice get-together afternoon coffee followed by a very informative program on the stage prepared by global one automotive with the help of our highly valued moderator, Christiane Imdahl, who professionally made our performance interesting, interactive, funny and pleasant to watch on the stage.
With the help of our industry and garage specialists, GOA prepared 3 discussion rounds to the following topics:
- EFuels talk: how do GOA and industry position themselves in terms of eFuels? Following experts shared their insights to this topic (l. to r.):
Ingo Reiff, Business Development Director global one automotive; David Loy, Vice President Aftermarket EMEA NGK; Steven Zimmer, Vice president Automotive Aftermarket EMEA, Gates; Ralf Diemer, Managing Director eFuel-alliance; Christiane Imdahl, Moderator of the event.
- Repdate talk: what is Repdate, and which advantages does it bring for independent workshops? Following experts shared their insights to this topic (l. to r.):
Marcus Hähner, Managing Director global one automotive; Harm Harmsen, General Manager, WM automaterialen B.V; Juha Seppälä, Development Director of Örum Group / CEO of Diagno Finland Oy; Norbert Dohmen, Managing Director CARUSO GmbH; Christiane Imdahl, Moderator of the event.
- Garage talk: what are the challenges and strategies defining the future of the independent garages within the IAM? Following experts shared their insights to this topic (l. to r.):
Younes Zaruali, Manager Sales, WM automaterialen b.v.; Jussi Tapio Lindholm, Entrepreneur, Loimaan Autohuolto and Bosch Car Service Loimaa, Loimaa, Finnland; Juha Seppälä, Development Director of Örum Group / CEO of Diagno Finland Oy; Hüseyin Koc, Garage owner, Bosch Car Service Koc GmbH, Weinheim, Germany; Marcus Hähner, Managing Director global one automotive; Christiane Imdahl, Moderator of the event.
The evening smoothly turned into the gala dinner with the charming performance of our “magician” Thomas Fraps who fascinated the audience with his magical show and truly unbelievable tricks and foretelling.
Accompanied by the great live music performed by Eddy Miller and the band, the gala dinner turned into an unforgettable, enjoyable evening for everyone.
DAY 2 & 3 Face-to-face meetings
Discovering new business opportunities and strengthening existing partnerships.
Two days of intensive face-to-face meetings provided our partners – both shareholders and suppliers – with the effective networking platform for ideas’ exchange, establishment of new business opportunities and long-term partnerships.
Nice to meat you 🙂 The formal part of the face-to-face meetings was followed by the informal BBQ dinner within the casual and chilling atmosphere. The easy-going evening was filled with the seductive meat & wine flavor, lively conversations, laughter and good music mixed by our DJ Max Eckhoff.
We are happy to share some positive feedback of the participants after the conducted attendee-survey:
- “Exceeded my high expectations!”
- “Extremely well organized event; good balance between formal & informal program”.
- “Great support from GOA team when we had to make some last minute changes. Thanks a lot!”
- “Adequate duration of the plenary session; topics duration was good. Very good mood of the event. Adequate duration of the face-to-face meetings and appropriate time between meetings to shift tables”.
- “Both evenings were very good. The magician mixed it up very nice. Face2Face meetings gave us good possibility to start new projects.”.
We would like to thank all our participating shareholders and suppliers for their commitment, assistance with the preparation and dedicated participation at our Supplier Event 2022! Together we all made it a fantastic event!
WE ARE ONE.